Join the TBWA FAMILY
AS A DIGITAL MARKETER \
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MARKETER.
About the job
As part of the expert strategy team, you'll be working in multi-disciplinary teams with brand strategy, connection planners, digital strategists, data specialists, creatives, UX & CX and the digital production team.
You will help realize the business strategy and objectives of our clients, using digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- You audit the current digital ecosystem, benchmark competitors and research the market to define the digital marketing strategy, as part of the business and brand strategy. You turn your recommendation into an actionable roadmap.
- You identify target audiences, design digital customer journeys and convert into leads and sales
- You set-up marketing automation flows to convert leads into sales and to engage and activate existing customers
- You run SEO audits, keyword research and define SEO strategies and opportunities
- You collaborate with media agencies on SEA, programmatic and social strategy and execution
- You set-up analytics, goals and dashboards for our digital projects, monitor the performance and discuss insights with the team internally and with our clients
- You use insights and A/B testing to propose improvements and to reach objectives
- You use customer and media data, marketing tech platforms and other data sources
Knowledge and experience
- You are passionate about digital marketing and new technology. You share know-how and inspire your colleagues.
- You have experience in setting up marketing automation campaigns and flows.
- You love analytics and have set up dashboards before. You know how to work with tools like Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau.
- You know your way around platforms like Google Ads, Facebook’s Business Manager, DV360,... and are able to set up (minor) campaigns in those platforms.
- You possess a minimum amount of tech skills and are able to audit a site’s tagging, spot errors or issues and can suggest solutions. You understand how the information in that tagging is captured and is used by the various platforms the data is sent to.
- You know the basics on data sources.
Above all that
- You have a creative mind and a feeling for brands.
- You develop trusted relationships with your clients to understand their business and goals.
- You have strong and articulate presentation skills with solid written and verbal communication.
- You speak Dutch and/or French fluently and have professional proficiency in English.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.