Join the TBWA FAMILY
Account Manager \
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
ARE YOU OUR NEW ACCOUNT MANAGER?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on account manager to join our forces. Someone who doesn’t want to work for one client exclusively, but who gets a kick out of switching things up regularly. Depending on which account team needs extra powers, you’ll be plugged in to join forces. A great way to learn and absorb knowledge on different businesses and ways of working.
- You make things happen. Depending on the briefing or problem, you’ll get the right people around the table
- You’re rock solid in organizing and details are as important as the bigger picture
- You’re an excellent communicator, with good presentation skills
- You like to work in team
- You’ve got a positive, proactive, and anticipating mentality
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the advertising or communications industry is a must
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, with a solid knowledge of English
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.