Join the TBWA FAMILY\
TRAFFIC MANAGER (Planner)
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Are you our new Traffic Manager?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on traffic manager to join our forces. Complex planning requests boost your energy and you’re very good at connecting the different teams and departments to support a smooth collaboration. Whenever there’s a problem, you’ll bring the right people around the table to handle this in the best possible way. But most of all, you’re someone with a positive, proactive and anticipating mindset.
- You’re rock solid in organizing and problem-solving is your second nature.
- You make things happen by getting the right people around the table.
- You’re an excellent communicator and like to work in a team.
- You’ve got a positive, proactive, and anticipating mentality.
- You can keep a cool head in the most stressful situations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the advertising or communications industry is a must
- You are fluent in Dutch, with a solid knowledge of French & English
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fullfill your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excelsiorlaan 75-77 - 1930 Zaventem
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.