Join the TBWA FAMILY
Account Manager \
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, BMW, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, MINI and many more.
We are looking for a Senior Cost / Revenue Controller to reinforce our Finance team
About the job
Our Finance department takes care of the back office for the entire group and ensures that the invoicing process runs smoothly. Taking into account the international guidelines, they also take care of the profitability, cost control and financial reporting.
As our new Cost & Revenue Controller, you will be responsible for the invoicing and cost control of a group of clients. A detailed job follow-up enables you to analyze the job profitability and to optimize where needed. You work in a team and report to the Finance Director.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in financial controlling or accounting
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant field
- You combine strong business acumen with an open mindset that enables you to be proactive and to contribute actively to continuous improvements on the job
- You are a true problem-solver combined with a critical mindset
- You are a strong team player
- You’re Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of French and English
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.