Join the TBWA FAMILY\
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus, NMBS and many more.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A NEW CONNECTION STRATEGIST.
About the job
As a Connection Strategist, you will help to write and roll-out communication strategies for an always-on approach as well as campaigns, for a diverse range of clients. In doing this, you will play an important bridging role between brand strategy, different expert strategists, media and creation. In this role, you can:
- Use your deep understanding of consumer engagement to the fullest in aligning data, insights, and strategies.
- Develop strategies that help engage consumers at every point in their journey. Paid, earned and owned.
- Define targeting strategy, consumer journey mapping, communications architecture, communications strategy, content strategy and cross-channel planning.
- Decide on the most relevant touchpoints, messages and/or audiences, ultimately working on bringing the idea to life in the best way.
Next to this, you will:
- Act as a reliable go-to for creatives on the do’s and don'ts of communication across platforms. You’re responsible for connecting the dots, between the idea and the execution as well as between departments & expertise.
- Help to seek unique media opportunities and partnerships for clients.
- Develop trusted relationships with your clients to understand their business and goals
- 3-4 years experience working in a comms or innovation role.
- Creative, and have a feeling for brands.
- Experience in media, social media and digital marketing.
- Knowledge about data sources, working together with our performance and data specialists.
- Strong and articulate presentation skills with solid written and verbal communication.
- You speak Dutch and/or French fluently and have professional proficiency in English.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in the Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.