Join the TBWA FAMILY
AS A BRAND DESIGN CONSULTANT \
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, Lotus and many more.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A BRAND DESIGN CONSULTANT.
Our Design Director is on the hunt for his commercial counterpart; someone who is in love with the craft of brand design and has a nose for new and challenging projects to further develop the business on branding & identity work.
As a true relationship builder, you have the ability to connect and motivate people. You are a trusted advisor to our internal teams and the client, and you connect the right people at the right place in no time.
You’ll form an inseparable duo with our Design Director to connect with great clients and our talented team of designers. Together you’ll rock the Designer boat.
- You are passionate about brand design and know the ins and outs on how to guide and implement branding tracks
- You connect craft & strategic thinking perfectly and have a proven track record in brand leadership and brand strategy
- You’ve developed your commercial talent through the years, and you like to explore new possibilities & client relations
- You’re rock solid in organising and details are as important as the bigger picture
- You like to push things forward and are not afraid to jump in a project when needed
Energetic communicator, with excellent presentation skills
- You like to work in hybrid team, and managing a small team gives you energy
- Positive, proactive, anticipating mentality
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience is a must
- You are fluent in Dutch, with a solid knowledge of English and French.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.