Join the TBWA FAMILY
UX/UI DESIGNER \
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way, from marketing, advertising, and branding to experience, innovation and reputation. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, NMBS, Euromillions, PlayStation and many more.
JOIN THE TEAM AS OUR NEW UX/UI DESIGNER!
About the job
TBWA helps brands to make strategic shifts to disrupt the market. We do this in a collaborative way with the client, in multidisciplinary teams. As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll join the UX team, which is part of the strategy department at TBWA. You will be working closely with creatives, digital strategists, UX & UI Designers, copywriters and a digital producers.
Your biggest focus will be to create concepts and wireframes for digital experiences, creative campaigns, activations and services for a broad range of clients. To go a bit more into detail:
- You will join cross-functional teams in brainstorms and workshops to create and improve compelling interactive experiences
- Based on the user's needs and tasks, you are able to create a concept for a user-friendly digital experience
- You can create prototypes and detailed wireframes
- You’re good in storytelling, prioritising messages and converting users
- In close collaboration with our UI designers, copywriters and developers, you’ll follow up on the project, with a keen eye for usability.
- You are passionate about information architecture, UX and UI design and you want to learn and evolve in a creative, hands-on environment
- You always think with the user at the core. You turn the needs of the consumer into practical solutions following established UX principles
- You have a feeling for branding and know how to make a difference with tone of voice, interaction and brand experience
- You have some basic knowledge about user testing and how to use this for optimising or improving conversion flows
- You work with Figma and Sketch (or other software)
- You’re interested in the latest trends in UX design and like to apply them in your daily job
- You have +1 year of relevant working experience
- You speak Dutch and/or French fluently and have professional proficiency in English.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.