Join the TBWA FAMILY
AS A DIGITAL PRODUCER - PROJECT MANAGER \
Step into our headquarters and you’ll find 250 vibrant people buzzing around our flexible coworking space in Zaventem.
You’ll see curious strategists putting market conventions under the magnifying glass. Eager accounts connecting with our clients and helping them build their brand. Clever creatives keeping up with the speed of culture to fuel their ideas. You’ll find an office full of makers, creating meaningful work to connect brands with consumers in the most relevant, integrated way. But most of all, you’re welcomed into a house full of ‘slashies’, always ready to learn and having loads of fun while doing it.
Curious about our clients? Currently we have the pleasure of working together with Telenet, Delhaize, Base, Engie, KBC, McDonald’s, Brussels Airlines, NMBS, Euromillions, PlayStation and many more.
ARE YOU OUR NEW DIGITAL PRODUCER / PROJECT MANAGER?
About the job
As a digital producer, you not only make our digital projects run smoothly, you also think along with the team and use your digital expertise to make the end result even better. From digital campaigns and activations, over immersive experiences to entire platforms. You create the budget, define the deliverables, draw up a project plan, coordinate the teams and follow-up for quality control. You are at the heart of co-creating ideas, coordinating the work of UX specialists, creative designers, copywriters and web developers.
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management and/or account management, preferably at an agency or digital production company
- You have a strong understanding and passion for technology, UX, digital marketing and web development
- You can manage and set client expectations and service them with high standards
- You have a creative eye and attention to detail, as you are expected to push for the best possible work at all times
- You are focused and flexible; you think of tight deadlines as excellent challenges for yourself and your team
- You have experience with creating budgets from scratch
- Experience with the agile methodology is a plus
- Planning and organizing are a second nature to you; you have a nose for defusing problem situations and know how to motivate people
- You have good communication skills both in writing and speech
- You are native Dutch or French speaking, with a solid knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- You audit the current digital ecosystem, benchmark competitors and research the market to define the digital marketing strategy, as part of the business and brand strategy. You turn your recommendation into an actionable roadmap.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary pack that supports your role and responsibilities
- An inspiring clash\mash environment with approximately 250 family members
- A vibrant working culture, where we celebrate team wins & support a collaborative mindset to the fullest
- The space to fulfil your job in the best possible way by combining personal growth and an always learning attitude
- A super challenging job located in Brussels region with opportunities for leisure like yoga, boxing, home made lunch on Thursdays and a bar to have a beer with your work friends.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about how we handle your personal data, we refer you to this.